Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I very very sad now. Why should her suffer from so many things? Is she bad? She is very good. She is a good mother and daughter also. But why is her?
God!!! Please listen to my prays. I did pray everyday for them. Please....Please listen to me, God! Please help her get away from all those stupid suffers. Please protect her. She is a good person. It is unfair for her to suffer like this. It is so so unfair.
Dear God, do YOU listen to my prays? I prayed with all my heart. Please God....help me!
I cried. Yes I did. I cried for her. I cried for her unfairness. But I still pray for her. I know dear God will hear my prays and bless her. Bless her can get away from all the suffers. I know she will escape from all the suffers one by the blessing of God.
God, I lastly beg from YOU. Please bless her.
THANKS for the blessing, God!

No comments: