Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Yesterday was my sister's convocation in UM. After my class, I went to DTC and met my family there. I had seen alots of people graduated there. It's so crowded! Hopefully, 3 years later is my convocation at there. We presented a dozen of roses and a pair of CJ7 to my sister as her convo's present and her friends gave her a dozen of small bear bear. It's so cute. Upload the photos later.


Family....

Siblings.




Sis & I.

1 dozen of roses.

CJ 7

15 cute little bears.

CJ 7 & I.

Yeong Siang(coursemate) & I & half CJ.

3rd aunt & family with sis.


Today, I skipped my class and went for an interview for scholarship in Ipoh. So nervous when arrived the company. But luckily, I still can answered and communicated with all the judges. I already tried my very best. What can I do now is waiting for the result. Hope can get the scholarship!

Later, we went to the town and eat Ipoh Taugeh Chicken. It's quite nice. Later, went to the biscuit shop and bought alots of biscuits. Some for aunt and some for my coursemates.

And now....have to watch Open Ceremony of China Olympic 2008.


Engineering faculty which has many smart people!


Good night!

No comments: