Saturday, August 2, 2008

Life...

Yesterday went to Time Sqaure with coursemates to buy my formal shirt. We planned to watch Kungfu Hip-hop but then the GSC there didn't show this movie. Disappointed! I and Yen Nee want to go back first. But, the lousy me brought Yen Nee entered a wrong Monorail. We actually have to go to Platform B but then we went to Platform A which need to wait the Monorail to go to the end of the station and return back one. So shameful. Then we asked people for helped and then we leave the Monorail and change to Platform B and returned to KL Central. Arrived college around 6p.m..

Today, went to Ikea, The Curve, and Ikano with sister. I bought a pants and a belt. Quite satisfied with the shopping but I wasted my time not to do my reports and tutorial homework. Sweat! Have to do it tonight and maybe until midnight. Poor!!

No comments: