Saturday, August 16, 2008

My week....

Monday went to SS2 pasar malam with my friends. This is the first time I went out with them at night. So enjoyable but had something bad happened when we wanted to back to college. Anyway, hope all these problems will not happen again.

And the following 3 days just as normal as usual. And Thursday, we went to Mid Valley to watch movie. At first planned to watch 21 but all of them wanted to watch ghost movie since that day was 14th July for Chinese, Ghost Day. So we just watched 4Bia by Thailand production. The movie contains 4 stories. The first story really made us bored like hell. The whole story didn't speak any words but just sms-ed only. All of us almost fall asleep. But luckily the following 3 stories is quite okay and got some parts really scared me. 2 of my friends so chicken-hearted, they not dare to watch those scary part. So funny to see them so scared. Lolz...
After the movie, we went to Bowling again. 1 of my friend who don't really know how to play Bowling also can get 2nd place amongst us. Shame on us who know abit how to play.

Later, we went to Pizza Hut for our dinner at 5 something because 1 of my friend again scared to back college so late cause that day was Ghost Day. So we just had our dinner so early and then back to college at 6 something. And I finally bought Big Apple Donuts to eat since the first time I went to Mid Valley with them, I can't found Big Apple Donuts. Yummy~~~

Arrived in college at 7p.m. and we went to play badminton. So energetic, right? Yeah, a guy wanted to be tired enough so that at night, he can sleep deeply because he had to sleep alone since his roommates all back.

At 8p.m., our CCC got meeting. This is the first time I so obedient to go meeting. What so boring in the meeting was they played "New Friend Found" that I used to play since Form 1. God! Then they played other games that I thought was so childish. But anyway, quite fun to get to know some new friends also.

My Thursday was so busy and fulled with activities. This was the most busy day for me after the orientation week. Lolz.....


The "GAY"....

The "SWEET COUPLE"...Guy from Penang.lolz

Dear Yen Nee & I.

Seng Lim & I.

Another couple?

The girl from Segamat, Johor. She is so shame.

Good Papa's back.

The good Papa from Penang. Good right?

The guy from Penang too.

The little girl from Miri, Sarawak.

My roommate from Malacca.


My Friday was superb boring because all my friends were back to hometown since holiday was started.

That's the week of mine.


Wish all my old & new friends who has holiday, HAPPY HOLIDAY & do enjoy the holiday!


Love,
Ning Shing

2 comments:

IuhniX said...

nice ! can go midvalley and pasar malam ! I didn't have the chance to step out of ukm yet.

- 欣 - said...

hahahhaa....yeah!quite enjoy my uni's life now.if cant go out realx, i will die of stress le!!!lolz...but u seems very bz wif ur coll's stuff wat?!where got time to come out le then?lolz..