Thursday, August 21, 2008

Days of mine

This 2 days of mine were busy day.
I went to Malacca with my parents and dad's friend and family.

The kids were on the way to Malacca.

We went there around 1 something and arrive there almost 3p.m..
We first went to the Malacca Town.

Trishaw in Malacca.

Mom with trishaw.

Wait for some of them who sat the trishaw. Omg! It's really expensive.
Just 1 round of the buliding charged us RM10 per trishaw.
And I saw the notice wrote 1 hour charge RM40. Damn expensive.
Then we went to the Newton food court to settle our lunch. The lunch was so so only and the normal chicken rice costed me RM6.50. The rice was so little. Not enough for me also.

Newton food court.

I didn't manage to sit this tower.:(

The colourful toilet in Dataran Pahlawan.

Later we went for shopping at Dataran Pahlawan, Mahkota Parade and at night, we went to Jusco. So regret not going to Jonker Walk. But nevermind, I'll go next time with my friends.:)
I bought many shirts at there. I almost want to bankrupt already. Shit!
We headed off back to Seremban at 9something.

The next day, today, I went to meet up with Yoon Wang, Lin Siew and Hwei Nee in the morning and we chit-chat for few hours in McD. Actually we planned to do revision for our coming exam but the result was we chatting there. Lolz.....I do enjoyed the times with them.
At night, I went out with Hwei Nee and Mei Yen also. We went to Pasar Malam at Blossom Height there. I'd buy alot of foods to eat. Fatty me!!! Love to spend time with them too.

That's the 2 days of mine. 2 days were gone and I still didn't do any revision yet. I can die for my coming exams.

No comments: