Monday, January 24, 2011

Today!

Mama, today I started to back to uni's life again.
Once reached uni, I doesn't feel like want to talk. Doesn't want to social.
Just don't have the mood.
My mind keep thinking of you.
Last week at this time, you just leave me. Leave me without saying anything to me. And I was on my way back to see you. I was so regret that I didn't accompany you. When I saw your body, your heart didn't beat anymore. Your eyes didn't open again. All the machines that connected to your body already been moved. You didn't response to me when I was calling you. I just keep thinking of that scene. I can still felt your body is warmed. But the reality is you already gone.
You know what, I feel stress as well because I missed 3 weeks' lectures and I scared that I can't cope with it. I scared I will disappoint you.
I'm scare of everything without you by my side.
I suddenly feel that I don't like KL's life.
I want to back hometown.
At least at there, I still can refresh back everything you did in the house and also company dad.
Mama, I really miss you alot.
I don't know when can I stand up again but I really need your support.
Mama, can you appear in front of me? Can you let me feel that you are beside me always whenever and wherever I am?
Frankly speaking, I hate Monday! I hate Monday's noon! I hate 17th.

No comments: