Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Updates!

Today was the first time I managed to online since 8.30a.m. at the office till office hour end. Nothing to do but just facebook-ing and check out people's pictures and blogs. I was so boring till the max.
But finally I found a thing to do and that is to update my so-dead-blog. It's been ages since last update. Okay...let's start to update my last week's happenings.
Some of my besties said to me that they were not coming back to PJ last week. But but but, I could met them in my house after back from work. Why? This is because my bf and them already planned to give me a surprise-early-birthday-celebration. I was so touched yet happy. This was the first year I had my birthday celebration with bunch of besties and bf together in my uni's life. I love them to the max!
But, unfortunately, they failed to give me the surprise they planned to at first. Nevermind, who cares? As long as all of you were here with me. *happy happy*
Then the night we went to One Utama for dinner and Tropicana for movie. The day was fulled with joys and laughters.
The next day my bf and I went to the Curve for our next celebration. Although in the meantime we argued but it's okay after we had our nice yummy dinner.*yum yum*. I really thanks my bf for what he done for me and sorry for my capricious, my bad attitude. I love you much!
And yesterday, my bf and I applied for leave to register our next semester course and of course, dating for the last day of the week.
I am so so happy to have bunch of besties around me and my bf beside me all the time when I need them no matter when I was on the up or the down of my life. Beside my family, all of you are the most important person in my life forever. Thanks my beloved friends and bf! Muacksssssssssssss
I got to go because it's almost reach my time to go back home. Bye!=P

2 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

wow..sweet sweet tu~~sumore got surprise..jealous la..:D

- 欣 - said...

hehehehe....u aso mz giv me surprise la...=P
u nonit jealous aso...ask ur bf do it to u on coming nov..=)