Sunday, June 20, 2010

Surprise!

This post is specially dedicated to a bunch of my besties of secondary school - Mei Yen, Soon Chee, Felix Siow, Jason and the one who 'leave aeroplane' - Hwei Nee for the surprise celebration of my birthday!
Thank you my friends!! I really appreciate it alot. I can feel lotz of from you guys. I you all much much!!!
And I can't wait for next week's trip. I want to enjoy with you guys.
I really feel that I am a lucky girl which has a lotz of besties beside me. I thought once we separate from secondary school, then we might not contact anymore. But luckily, they are still there with me. No change of friendship. I love this kind of feelings. We must friendship forever till no end!
I you guys. Muackssssssssss
I really felt surprise just now. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

♥ you friend!!hehe...we r best friends forever!!nothing can separate us..:D

- 欣 - said...

hahahaha...yeah!!!!muqacksss!!!