Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Intern's Life

So fast I going to end my 2nd week of intership. I think this week so far is quite okay compared to last week. This week I had learnt more and did more experiments which I didn't do it for last week. At least I no need to sit in the office and just do my readings. It's really boring. This week I was in the Palm Oil & Effluent's section. Basically those testing parameter I had learnt in lecture before but just in theory and not practical. So, from this intern, I'm able to apply the theory I learned in uni. The lab assistant there were quite friendly compared to the Latex's section. They are willing to teach me step by step. This make me more understood how this experiment is conducted and so I enable to do it myself independently. In this section, I can learn alots. I still have most probably 4 weeks in this section and I hope I can gain more knowledge which I cannot get it from lecture. So, good luck to myself and also my lovely friends at MPOB. You guys know who you are. All the best ya. =)

No comments: