Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Friendship Forever!




I am so lazy to update blog these few days because I'm very very tired!
So until now, I just want to update about my last weekend's activities.

Last Saturday, once I finished work, I straight took KTM back to Seremban and met my bunch of besties. We were going to Malacca for 2 days 1 night. Yeah! Finally we made it!

In overall, I love this trip very much. The were many reasons and one of it was finally our first trip is done since we knew each other many years ago. They brought alot of laughters, happiness and joys to my life especially the FOUR GILRS! I really love them alots because they will always by my side whenever I need them, I need someone to talk to. They are really a nice friend of mine. We shared happiness, sadness, secrets and etc. Four of us knew each other almost for 10 years already. It's unbelieveable. I believe we are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, will us?

In the trip, we ate, we shopped, we camwhored, and we joked around. And we met someone new! You know who you are! Lolz.... I wish you both stay happily together!=)

Although the trip was so short of time and tired, but it's worth because we are even step more closer to each other. I do really enjoy this trip, so how you guys think?

I'll plan another trip for us to enjoy and share hapiness again! I really love to travel with best friends and my beloved!






xoxo
Ning Shing

2 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

a nice trip my dear..^^next trip will be sabah or sarawak!!haha..

- 欣 - said...

hahaha...okok...lets plan it!but dunno siow them wan or nt