Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday!

It's my birthday today!
Thank you for all my friends who has sent their wishes through messages and facebook. I am so happy. And thanks my colleague, Siti who has wished me just now.
I'm 22nd years old and I am getting older and older. I just can't believe that I've passed my 22 years of life.
Here I am going to thanks my parents for their pampered loves and cares. Thank you for everything you both had done for me. Thanks my siblings for take care of me and fetch me to everywhere I want and of course sent me to work everyday. Thank you so much.
Chinese festival, Duan Wu Jie and, my dad's chinese's birthday also fall on today. It's such a coincidence. Happy birthday to my dad and also Happy Duan Wu Jie to everyone out there.
My birthday wishes are:
Hope my parents and siblings stay healthy and happy always.
Hope my studies will go smooth until I'm graduate.
Hope my bf and besties will happy always.
I am so greedy, do I?*hehehe*
But what to do. All of them are the most important parts in my life. Of course I want them stay healthy and happily always.
Last but not least, Happy Birthday to myself!

2 comments:

Calvinwoon said...

happy birthday to u !! late for wish

INNOCENT ABULABUL said...

Some people celebrant their birthday once every 4 years they born on 29 of feb is that true