Saturday, May 8, 2010

Suffer of one another one.

Finally my 2nd year 2nd semester is overed!
And now, my 2nd year special semester is coming.
I'm so so so stress and scare about my industrial training.
I am just alone over the new environment and there is no one I can trust like my closest friends. I have no one can rely on and everything need to depend on myself. I have no more besties beside me whenever I need them. Whatever I will do at there also need to be alone.
This is my really first time to work alone in an adult's society. Although said I had an experience to work 1 month as a computer teacher before, but, my besty-Wye Lyng was accompany me there almost all the time. That's why I felt so comfortable and won't so stress like now.
I think everyone also need to grow up and so do I. I chatted with my friend just now and he told me nothing to be scare. You need to fall down and criticize by people, then you just will grow up. I understand but I just can't accept it right now.
Suddenly feel so helpless and depressed! Am I so useless? Am I a dependent people? I think I need to do a well preparation on my mentality before start my training next Monday.
I really hope everything will be fine there and hope my training will be smooth with joys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love u~~~

Calvinwoon said...

You are not alone la...can meet new friends !! new life !!

- 欣 - said...

thanks guys~~~~

Anonymous said...

Good Luck