Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 days of work!

After 3 days, my Industrial Training just have ONE word to describe - BORING!
Until now, I haven't start any experiment yet but I just like an office girl to sit inside aircond room and read articles. It was superb boring until I fell asleep and didn't realize my boss was standing beside. But luckily, he didn't notice that I was sleeping. ^^
Those people there majority is Chinese and Indian and minority of course, is Malays. I guessed there is a lot of competition to work there as a permanent staff because in this company, there is total 8 chemists and 7 of them are chinese. I also met my big boss and QA manager. Both of them quite nice but my colleagues seems not very like them. Maybe they have their own reasons since they worked with both of them for quite a long period.
As heard from one of my colleague, if work at there for permanent, there is a mininum 5 months of bonus and alots of leave provided. It's attractive! I wish to go back to this company after I graduate but my boss said he does not want any girls more and want sent me to Kalimantan. Swt....
I stopped my update here and overall, I don't like to work without doing anything instead of just sitting and read! Please give me something to do and I need to pass up my report!!!!!

2 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

finally u noe how boring is the intern during 1st week!!haha..

- 欣 - said...

hahahaha...i noe hw boring is working.NOT ONLY 1ST WEEK OF INTERN!!!!!!!!!hhahahaa...unless im manager!