Monday, September 29, 2008

I had a great chatting with 1 of my old best friends just now.
We had chatted alot.
I missed the times we used to be together.
Then we chatted about our love's life.
I was so happy that she get a boyfriend.
It was a great news for her and for me.
I wish her all the best and stay forever with her loves one.
And we suddenly talked about HIM.
I told her all the grandpa & grandmom's stories.
And this made me think of him again.
I sent his picture and shown her.
I was thought that I had already forget about him, but the result was NOT.
He is still there. He is still in my mind after so many years.
How could this happened?
I don't know.
Sometimes I don't want him to appear in my mind anymore but sometimes I do.
Am I crazy? Lolx....
Anyway...
Gal, congrates that you found your Mr. Right! Stay happily forever!

No comments: