Monday, September 22, 2008

Yen Nee's Birthday...

My dear Yen Nee's birthday on 17/09/2008.
We celebrated at KFC outside our uni.
Let pictures do talking.


Yen Nee's birthday cake.

She wants to punch Hong Chiun. Fierce birthday gal! lolz.

Make a wish...make a wish...
Yen Nee & Yen Shan.
Dear & I.
The called act cute, Hong Chiun and Yen Nee.

Seng lim & Yen Nee.

Yen Nee & her roommate, Doreen.
Yen Nee & her called "BF".

Jie Ying, Yen Nee, Yeong Siang and Seng Lim.
The creamy war starts!!!
Eating also have to involve in the war!

The whole KFC's customers stared at us because we were too noisy. We screamed and chased each other in KFC because Creamy War started. All also have to involve in the war. I was the most terrible one. My whole face and hair was creamy attacked by Hong Chiun. Luckily I also attacked him back.

It was so funny and is my 1st time to have creamy war like this in the public.








No comments: