Friday, September 5, 2008

Exam + Problems...

Today was my Inorganic Exam which is super damn hard.
Yesterday I got did revision one but still can't really know how to do the questions.
Know why? Because yesterday night while I did revision, there was something happened that made me felt guilty. I was really sorry to them. I don't mean to do that. Sorry.....
After this problem, I did revision with Seng Lim in Bilik TV & Bilik Bacaan. But what the most terrible thing that we did when doing revision was chatting. We kept chatting from 8 something to 2 something in the morning. Gosh.....and as the result, my exam was so terrible but he still managed to do. He still can let me to copy his answers. I must salute to him.
Well, this lesson taught me not to chit-chatting while exam is coming soon.:)

No comments: