Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1st week I didn't back...

Last week was my first time didn't back home on weekend. How sad! Miss my home sweet home.
Since I didn't back, I had planned to do my tutorial homework and revise for my Thermodynamic. But unfortunately, I didn't do anyone of them.
I just went out the 2 full days with my sister. On Saturday in the early morning, we went to One Utama to buy mooncakes for all my relatives at KL. After bought the mooncakes, we went for shopping and later on, we headed off to my 2nd aunt's house which located at Selayang. We stayed at there until 7 something after dinner.
Our next destination was my 4th aunt's house at Gombak. We waited for her to closed her shop and had steamboat supper until 11p.m.. Reached 3rd aunt's house at 11.30p.m..
On Sunday morning, we went to 4th aunt's house again because they wanted to go to Kuala Selangor for 1 day food's trip. So we followed them went to Kuala Selangor and had our breakfast at Ulu Yam Lama. After breakfast, we stopped at the roadside to eat durians. And later on, we had our fresh coconut drinks. It's so tasty!
Then we went to a temple. The temple was so crowded.
After prayed, we went for our seafoods lunch+dinner beside the temple.
Then, my uncle bought 40 coconuts in the stall and we went back to KL after that.
At night, my sister and I went to dinner with my 2 brothers at Kelana Jaya. My big brother brought us the souveniers he bought in Hong Kong. My present was a cute little bear from Disneyland. Thanks bro!
I didn't back to college on Sunday night because our college got few people get Rubella and I was scared to go back, so stay at my 3rd anut's house until the next day.
There was the 2 busy days of mine.

No comments: