Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I didn't sleep well yesterday! Am I too over excited for the University offer or caused by caffein (I drank tea yesterday night)?

Well, same as previous day, I slept at 6 something in the morning today and woke up at 10 plus by smses. Damn tired now but can't really sleep.

I think I should be prepare for all those stuffs that need when in uni. I am so scare for enter uni now. I scare to meet those bad seniors after I read a UM's forum in the orientation week. Scare but waiting with hope. Mixture of feelings now.

Anyway, Congrates again to those who get their course and uni. All the best in the Uni's life. We already upgrade to Uni's level!:) Congratulations! This is the best pressies for my birthday and my wish came true. I made a wish that I can get 1st choice and so do my friends.:)

*I have no friends same uni with me right now as I knew. Sob!