Friday, June 20, 2008

The day of MINE & Wye Lyng

I am very busy today.

Early in the morning, I went to BSN to buy the Pin for PTPTN application. After that, I went to Maybank to meet with Wye Lyng and waited for her to settle her new account.

Later on, we went to her dad's office to settle my PTPTN application through online. It was hard to enter the page because I guessed many people just rushing for the last 2 days. Malaysians like to do everything in last minute.

After that, we went to ACS because I wanted to find teacher to certify for my certs. But unfortunately, when I arrived there, the morning session was ended and almost all the senior assistants were back. So I didn't manage to certify all the certs. Unlucky me! Wye Lyng chatted with one of our Georgian who works as part-time teacher at there.

We had our lunch at Terminal One, Kopitiam. I ordered Tom Yam Meehun while Wye Lyng ordered something like Fried Rice with Chicken Steak. The foods there are quite nice and the environment is good too.


Miss Wye Lyng..

Me....Light on my head, I'm a angel?
She was reading the menu.

She asked me to capture when she's drinking.lolz..
She's very "FAN" with her studies. "Which should I choose?Arg!!" said by Miss.LOw
Cute expression...hahaha...

Ning Shing & Wye Lyng.

Then, we shopped for a while at Terminal One and then there was a Dance Competition which organized by Inti College. So we watched the competition which started at 2p.m. sharp. The competiton named "Hop 2 Da Beat". It is something like Hip-Hop dancing. All the participants looked cool. There are alot of pretty gals and handsome guys. Lolz....

HOP 2 DA BEAT COMPETITION BY INTI COLLEGE.

The judge. Bobby I guessed. Hosted a dance show in Astro before.




One of the groups of the participants. This is the coolest group.

Game times. Free styler.


I went back at 3 something while Wye Lyng still wanna to watch, so she watched alone there and also went back after awhile I leave.

It was the day of mine and Wye Lyng. We do enjoyed the last activities-watched dance competition. It was the enjoyable day of us!

No comments: