Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleep Over at my Place

Jiuh Wong and Wye Lyng slept over night at my place after the gathering.

Jiuh Wong stayed here because it is dangerous for him to drive back to Jelebu at night and Wye Lyng stayed here because she wanted to try to online at night in MIrc!

It's really fun to have them came over to my house and slept over night. We used to chat from 12a.m. to 4a.m. for 3 of us. I taught Jiuh Wong how to use those Microsoft Office and yes what will Wye Lyng do? Of course online chatting in IRC.

So busy to chat.

After Jiuh Wong finished his lessons to learn Microsoft, I turned off the laptop and we chatted. The Wye Lyng who is so PRO can chatting with us while IRC-ing. We chatted alot of things like relationships in love, sex education(lolz...) and many more. The Jiuh Wong can't stand anymore and he need to sleep at 4 in the morning! Piggie him!

Who is this PIG?

Ghost after PIG.

Oh....is Siah!


He went to sleep and of course not stopping me and Wye Lyng from chit-chat. Finally Wye Lyng offline and we laid on the bed and chatted until 6 in the morning. We can't sleep because our time-to-sleep already passed and we were so energetic. I gave her a suggestion to go for jogging at 6 in the morning because we ate too much yesterday. SO need exercise but we didn't do so. Laziness fault!Lolz..

Then we tried hard to sleep but I couldn't sleep. So I watched Hong Kong drama "Catch Me Now" till 7 something and felt sleepy so ended up to sleep.

I just slept for 3 hours and woke up because Jiuh Wong wanna back home before lunch time. After breakfast, he went back to Jelebu and I & Wye Lyng went to post office to settle her stuff and yes, she came back and online online again! Her life is so enjoyable when online and I salute to her man! While she online-ing, I watched tv of course. I am TV freak!

Wye Lyng went back home almost at 4p.m..

There is a day for me and Wye Lyng!:)

Love this type of sleep-over-night and I guess there will be less and less chances for us to gather like this anymore because all of us MAYBE will separate to all different states for further study. :(

Anyway....I'm here to wish all my friends good luck and get what the course and university they desire to!All the best guys!

No comments: