Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

First of all, I would like to wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:)

Secondly, I want to thank my friends who celebrated birthday with me yesterday and they are Xin Hui, Wye Lyng and Jiuh Wong. I really feel appreciate for the "suprise" birthday party.

We went to Blossom Height to have steamboat. Yes! We finally make it after don't know how many days and months ago. To have a steamboat gathering also need to plan so so long! And you know what, our very FIRST planner for the steamboat gathering couldn't make it and he is SEE YOON WANG! I need to mention it with capital letters also although he can't see it (but I wish you can see it ONEDAY). I want to tell the whole world he is a FFK's King. Lolz...

We 4 persons ate from 6.30p.m. to 10 something and sat there until 11 something. All the customers who came later than us also finished their meal and back. I think we get black-listed to come here again because we come early, back late and we wasted 2 mutton steaks (there is not allow to waste foods). We don't know there is a CCTV looked at what we had did. Jiuh Wong felt guity to waste foods. Pity him!!!lOlz...

Around 10 something, we had a quiet birthday song and had our birthday cheese cake. Yummy! We ended up the gathering by 11p.m. .

Thanks guys for celebrated my 20th birthday with me! I love yas!!!
And thanks those who sent their wishes to me by sms, comments in friendster! I appreciate them alots!!


My Birthday Cake from them. Cheess cake. Oyishi Ne!!!
Siah was too hungry kept staring at the cake.
Me & Sopoh Lyng! Lolz..
Xin Hui & ME!

Happy birthday to me! 15/06/2008


Thanks thanks thanks for many thousand times!

Love,
Ning Shing:)

No comments: