Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Health

Last Saturday, my mom went to Institut Jantung Negara for the operation next week. So we all accompanied her to there. Her operation supposed on Monday one but because something happened, so she just did a small operation. Quite poor my lovely mom...Wish she will be healthy soon in the coming New Year.

After CNY, she maybe has to go to IJN to do the original operation that she needs to do that day. Well, she stay in the hospital from Saturday to Tuesday. She discharged today and we back to Sbn straight away.

In the hospital, I saw many little kids suffering from heart problem. They really poor kids. Beside my mom's bed was a little Malay kid(i think 10 years old), he was so suffering. He kept crying of pain. His heart got a hole and his lungs were infected by virus. So is quite dangerous. So the doctors have to help him to operate tomorrow. May God will bless him too!

After back from there, I could say that I am really lucky because can stay healthy. I really have to appreciate what God has gave me. I really DO!! So guys there....you all also have to take good care of your health so that you won't be regret later. Health is start from young!

May GOD bless my mom and family and all my friends.

No comments: