Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shopping Day

I went KL with Wye Lyng yesterday morning. At first, we planned to go to Mid Valley but then the Miss Low said wanna go to Sg Wang, so we just change our destination. But later on, we change another time to Time Square.

So, we met in KTM at 10a.m.(supposed at 9.30a.m. but I was late...lolz) and took KTM to KL Central. We then took Monorail to Imbi Station. Both of us first time went to Time Square by Monorail. We both were confused where is Time Square located and finally we managed to find it. We arrived Time Square by 12p.m. sharp.

Then we started our 'shopping hunt'. Actually we were hungry when arrived there, but still wanna to shop first before our lunch! We just shopping for about 1 and a half hour. After that, we just wanted to take our lunch. We planned to eat KFC. So we went to KFC there and you know what, many people and there was fulled. So we wanted to find another restaurant but we couldn't make it. So we just returned to KFC there and luckily, we found a table. So, I get Wye Lyng foods and she kept the table.

After we ate, we continued our 'shopping hunt'. We both managed to buy things we wanted. Wye Lyng bought 2 shirts and I bought 2 pants. This 'shopping hunt' is quite fun and I do enjoy it.
When around 4p.m. , we took Monorail back to KL Central and my brother fetch us back Sban. After arrived Sban, Wye Lyng didn't back home straight away but came to my house until 6 something. This is because later on I had to go my brother's gf's house which near Wye Lyng's house. So she just online-d in my house then.

This is the first time my parents were allowed me to go KL with my friend by KTM. Honestly, although we both were tired but we still enjoyed it. Wye Lyng was planned for next time 'shopping hunt' too.














My lunch (Before) & (After)

Wye Lyng don't let me captured her face!lolz

2 comments:

IuhniX said...

yer..yer..yer..
she told me about the shopping trip when I was working ! I wanna go ! nvm..both of u must accompany !

- 欣 - said...

hahah...no problem coz she wanna go again too.hahhaa...wait for u next time!!!!