Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year

Here are all my activities in this CNY.

1st day of CNY:
Go grandmom's house at Rasah to have dinner with all relatives. After dinner, all the kids were playing cards in the living room and I was only the observer. I didn't gamble at grandmom's house. After that, we went back home and I only played Mahjong with brother and Mom. I was lost that night.

2nd day of CNY:
In the morning, we went to take our breakfast and back home again. We were going to KL at the noon after lunch at my grandmom's house. Before we went to grandmom's house, we were playing Mahjong again and this time I won. Luckily didn't lose all the money.
After lunch, we straight away went to KL to visit the relatives on my Mom's side. Firstly, we went to 2nd uncle's house with 3rd aunt and family. They started to gamble. My cousin be the host. The environment there was noisy and alot of fun. My aunts all scream when they were won and lose. I didn't play because they played very big. One round, 50 bucks. My poor Mom lose 175 bucks.
At 6 something, we had our dinner and then we went to my grandpa's house. At there, my brother and my sister and I just stayed for a while and we went back to Seremban at 8 something.
At first, I promised friends wanna go out with them at that night, but since I was too tired, I just cancelled the promise. After that, I had to followed my sister to her friend's house that night because they don't allow me to stay at home alone. So, I forced to go with her.
That day, I went home at 12 something midnight and I wanted to watch a movie shown in the TV, but I was too tired, so just went to sleep.

3rd day of CNY:
I went to Jelebu with my Form 6's friends to visit my Jelebu's friends. We went there at 10 something and arrived there around 11 something. We went to 'Bai Nian' from one house to another house. We went to 7 houses and back at 6 something. Damn tired but fulled with fun because can met them since after STPM.
At night, my 2nd brother and his girlfriend, my sister and I went to have our dinner together.
At first, we went to Hawaii Steak House one but there fulled with people. So we change to Kesington in Era Walk. The food there is quite okay but my brother they all just kept complain about the environment and the decoration there.
After dinner, we went back home and played Mahjong again. This time is played with my brother's girlfriend and my big brother. I won of course!

4th day of CNY:
Chai Pic and the Jelebu Gang came Seremban to 'Bai Nian'. Their 1st house was my house since it is the nearest. They came at 12p.m. and watched CJ 7 at my house while waiting some others to come. After that, we went to Phea Sun's house and then took our lunch at Jusco. Jusco was crowded! After that, we went to Hwei Nee's house and last but not least, Jason's house.
After that, I had to back home because my relatives came my house from KL. I had dinner with them and they went back to KL at 6 something.

5th day of CNY:
I started to work today. But you know what, my boss thought I didn't come to work today and he asked the Kakak Wani come back and work. So, I was quite suprised when saw Kak Wani. Today I also planned to tell my boss that I wanna quit the job. I don't want to work anymore. At first I still worried to find Wye Lyng to replace me but now no need. Kak Wani is back! So I worked there for half day today and leave. What make me angry is my boss really stingy. He didn't give me my 1 and a half day's salary and even a open-work ang-pau. Mr. Simon(a teacher there) also gave me what! Oh my God! Stingy boss! I asked Wye Lyng to ask for my salary later. See whether he will give or not! If he don't, nevermind. Just free for him. If he give, then better~!I got extra money to use!

No comments: