Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Idiots in my day!

Today among our colleagues have the reunion lunch before CNY since both bosses are not around.
At first thought this lunch would be nice one but who knows the stupid idiot talked something bullshit ended up my lunch with angers!
Who you think you are? You thought you are senior then very big? All also must respect you?
What the hell are your theory that if you cannot eat so much meaning that you don't have future in office?
Bullshit!
But as I know you can eat a lot but why you still don't have future and need to resign?
Can you please shut up for the another two more weeks since you going to leave?
Don't let me hate you more and more within this two weeks.
Can you please look at yourself before saying others!
You are not that perfect until can judge people!
You are nothing for me and you actually in my mind just a rubbish!
I hope that we will not meet again in the future! And please bring together both of your friends go! Once they are in the office, I think I'm going to suffer!
My god! When my three years bond going to end? Can the time pass faster?

But luckily, my mood changed to better after I went to shopping again! My god...I think I'm going to become a shopaholic soon because once I'm unhappy or angry, I need to shop to cheer me up! WTH!!! How can I do saving if continue being like this? No way! In order to do saving, then I have to learn to not upset or angry anymore. And please God, please be good to me. Bring away all my sadness and angers and ask them don't come near me! Thank YOU very much.

My day ended up with a pair of new sport shoe! I love it! :)

xoxo

No comments: