Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fulfilled Day

Yesterday was a really tired day!
Monday after work, went to sing k with my colleague until 8.30pm. Then followed by shopping at One Utama until 10pm. After that, I slept over at her house and drank some sparkling juice.
Then the next morning, I woke up at 6am because have to go outstation at Pahang.
What a damn trip! Took 2 hours to reach Bentong and had breakfast there. After that departed to Padang Tengku just to see see walk walk. Then it's lunch time.
After lunch time, back to KL again. At first thought can straight back to home but my boss kept change his mind and said want to back office. OMFG! I damn sleepy and tired because along the way, I can't sleep. Once I wanted to fall asleep, my boss talked with me again. T.T
Ok nevermind. After finish worked, we headed off to have our reunion dinner among colleagues near my aunt's house. This is the first time all of us having this kind of gathering although we gathered everyday in the office. But the feelings are different from office. We chatted, we gossiped, we shared, we ate and we drank! :)We cheered for ourselves! :)

Then reached home around 10pm! It was a fulfilled day of mine.
And this morning made me don't want to wake up because I felt dizzy. But have to come for work also. T.T
Today is the another two stupid colleagues's farewell party. I so don't wish to attend but as my colleague said, we just eat ourselve and no need to bother them and yes, I'm going to be like this later! XD

Besides, I got a dream this morning. I've dream about you. I was upset inside the dream. But I know it will not happen in reality. And thanks that you appeared in my dream. :)

No comments: