Thursday, January 5, 2012

Don't Judge ME!

I really hope to say this to my colleagues in my office!
You all don't know anything about me, so don't try to judge me or try to order me to change my learning way just to follow yours!
You got your own ways and I have mine too! Really feel want to punch or slap you all since now is my bad mood period!
Sometimes, I just want to take a long leave to go for a vacation or straight away resign.
But I know I couldn't do so because I am under contract and no matter how, I still have to work for three years.
I really hope to go to travel on my own.
Alone, no companions, nobody know where am I at, no one can find me, and no one is know me in that place.
I just need a peaceful and restful times. No complaints, no judging, no anger, no sadness, no bad mood and no unsatisfied.
But....it is impossible because my dad will not approve me to go travel alone. So, this is just a dream. A dream that I only can achieve when I am 30 years old I guessed.


No comments: