Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life for past few weeks!

Few weeks didn't update my blog already. So I decided to update it today to prove that it's still alive.

For the past few weeks, there were many things happened on my friends surrounded me and myself. Because of these, my mood doesn't seems good.

One of my friends told me that she got a guy chasing her but she refused to accept him. She has her reasons to reject the guy but my advise to her is think properly before make any decision that will affect her future.

Besides, I was still worrying about my internship. Although I got the company, but I still don't know where should I stay for the 8 weeks and how am I going to work? I know I should call the supervisor but I don't know what should I ask him. Dad was asking me to make a call as soon as possible and I think I have to call them by next week.

Another friends of mine had problem with her boyfriend. But I think the problem has solved and they will be happily till forever. What I happy for is she told me that she finally found out that she love her current boyfriend more than her dream guy.

Arguement always will end up with sadness,anger and etc. I don't know why people want to argue for stupid little thing. After one arguement, they need to apologise to each other. So what is the point? For improve relationship by a small arguement? Or they were boring with their life and wanted to make some rhythm of life?

What I hate the most is I got a selfish housemate+coursemate!!!! I don't know why got such people in the world. Everything is started by him but now he said that we are liar! I very angry when he said that because he is the one who said lies to us. What also want to be first, so "KIASU". WHat people have, he also wants. ALways just like to follow people silently, observe what people done. I still need to face him for 1 year. I don't know we still will be friend in future. But if he still behave like this, my answer will be definitely NO!

Final is coming very soon. But I still haven't make any preparation yet. My result will gone this semester? I hope NO! I know hope must be achieve by action. So let's start my revision next monday? LOlz....

3 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

pity u leh..got such "friend"..haha..i'm the best rite??keke

- 欣 - said...

sapoh...yala...u r the best!luckily u r nt those kimd of frend.=P

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

haha..thz thz...anyway,good luck for ur finals!=)