Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY?

I really do not have any CNY's feel this year. Everyday also tired due to sickness, sweat because of weather it's hot.
Because of these, I do no have mood to go out. Just sit in front of my pc and watching PPS.
Recently, I'm watching a korean drama. It's very nice. This drama is my mum recommand to me one. She kept said very nice. So I try to open and watch it. After watched, I'm addicted! 1 day watched 20 episodes. LOL...
Today is 3rd day of CNY. My half CNY is passed just by doing nothing at all.
There have 3 more tests waiting for me after this holiday. I haven't start revise yet. I'm too lazy to start it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing on: I found a awesome deal on one-of-a-kind [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] white Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 real-person service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Wall Mount tv Cabinets [/b][/url]all for Free!!! Check them out I highly recommend



L8r