Friday, December 26, 2008

I just visited my grandpa at hospital.
We met the doctor and she told us that my grandpa quite serious.
The doctor asked us if he hard to breath, we want them to do something for my grandpa or just leave it? Omg...Once I heard that, I quite angry. What a doctor for? Just leave the patient suffer and don't want to do anything? Is this a doctor's job? A doctor's responsibility is to help the patient, to save their life for even last breathe and not to ask comment from us.
I saw my grandmom, my aunts, my uncles and my dad all are so worried about my grandpa. My dad and my uncles all like wanna cry. When I saw it, my tears also fall on my cheek. My cousins also cried after visited my grandpa.
Grandpa.....you must be tough. You must win this illness. I'm sure you will win for this fight one. May GOD bless my grandpa.

No comments: