Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have mixture of moods today, happy and sad.

Happy is due to my Physical Chemistry's result. I went to ask office about C- is pass or fail and she told me it is pass. Finally, I can release my worries to retake it again.

But I think happiness doesn't really brings me happy. I feel depressed more than happy today. Why???!!!! Why it must happen again on her? I hate it. I don't want her to worry so much anymore. God.I thought it was all gone. I thought it won't be happen again. But why? I feel tonnes of stress on me now. I can't breathe, I have no more energy! What can I do just can help her to release her suffer? I need GOD to tell me how am I going to do!!!

Please GOD.I beg YOU again. Please.please make her get well soon and protect her! She needs YOU to protect her. She needs YOUR courages. I beg YOU..........

No comments: