Saturday, December 27, 2008

The dead of Tuanku Ja’afar

The Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan, Tuanku Ja’afar ibni Almarhum Tuanku Abdul Rahman, passed away at 11.45am today.He was 86.

I knew it when we was going to hospital to visit my grandpa.
The hospital there is unusually crowded and especially in 5th floor where ICU located.
Tuanku Ja’afar was in the same ICU with my grandpa and so we can't enter to visit my grandpa.

I was just wonder why Malaysians are so busybody. When we waited outside, got some people stand outside just want to see Tuanku Ja’afar. Some even worst, they actually wanted to visit their family member but because of some "curiousity", they stood outside and waited. I'm going to faint.

Tuanku Ja’afar, rest in peace!

2 comments:

darryl said...

really?? OMG.. this is so sad.. i suppose ppl in NS will get a day off? sigh.. thanks for the news.. and btw, why's your grandpa in the hospital.. is he ok?

- 欣 - said...

day off?hmm...i think no.just all activities for countdown have cancelled.He is sick. His lung got bacteria. Hmmm..i wish he is ok.