Saturday, January 3, 2009

31.12.2008 - Sg. Wang New Year Eve

New Year Eve supposed to be a very relaxing day but for me, I think it was a tiring day.

I said this because my Physical Chemistry 1 haven't settle yet. Troublesome...Some people said is failed and some said is passed. So what am I going to do? Arghh....I was walked from South to North for the day. Tiring!!

Although I was so tired, I still went out with Yen Nee, Yen San and Kirsty who came from Cheras.

We 3 from UM went out at 7 something and waited Kirsty in LRT station. At first we planned to go The Curve but then we changed to Sg. Wang. Oh my God...I think we made the wrong decision to go to Sg. Wang because there was so crowded and so scary. I told Yen Nee that if 1 bomb put at there, more than 10 thousand people will die. Lolz....

Yen San & Yen Nee.

At LRT station
Here is the place for them to play the spray.
The stage for MyFM.
10....9....8........
1!!!!!!!Happy New Year 2009. All people sprayed.
The firework.

At 12am on 1.1.2009, we went to the entrance of Monorail station. The gate was closed and we had to wait outside. And when the gate was opened, those guards there asked us faster ran. Oh my gosh...it was so so scary. It looks like gonna have something happen and so they asked us faster ran from disaster. Hahaha.... And we were the first gang who entered the monorail in 2009.
Anyway...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, friends.

No comments: