Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beauty and The Geeks

Finally Beauty and The Geeks come to the end....

Luckily Nate & Cecille were not won.....
Cecille really doesn't deserve to win...
and she is bitch!
Nate also not really the best!Why everyone like him?
His last task was disgusting!
He is singer for the Star Wars Band...?Omg....
He sang like sucks!What "I'm a storm trooper, I'm not a robot..."!

Megan and Scooter....you guys really the best!
Scooter doesn't look like a geek anymore....He is more than a geek...
Somemore is Harvard graduate.....
Megan was so SEXy.....
They done so well in the last task!
So romantic....

Well well well.....Congrates Megan & Scooter!


I'll stop watch tv on every Tuesday 10:30pm already now onwards....
But I still will watch every Thursday 9:30pm- Blow Out.... Jonathan Antin is so cool.....




2 comments:

IuhniX said...

yeah..jonathan is soooo cooooollll ! hahaa..

- 欣 - said...

yeah...i wish he could be my bf but somehow he is too old for me...haha....he is so man n sexyyy!!!hahah