Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Little Bit Relax Now

Hurray!!!Chemistry gone!!!
Time past very fast....
Now...I'm going to have my last paper - BIO
After that, I'm totally FREE!

Yeah Yeah.....Mathematics gone, PA gone, Chemistry gone!All gone!!
Now my mind don't have any stupid stuff about all those FORMULA, EQUATION...
I also forget what is Partial Fraction is crap about....what equilibrium....etc....
My whole brain is totally relax!
No more stress!

But....the results really will scare me off!
Today's Chemistry I just crapping there....
Can't really sure what can I wrote...
Well.....luckily I managed to finish all those questions!Really Thanks GOD!


So....now I must concentrate for the last paper.
BIO BIO BIO.....
Operon......Heart rate......Photosynthesis.......Nucleus.....etc....
Lol.....All my mind should and must only full with BIO only for the right now!!!

No comments: