Saturday, November 10, 2007

Update my blog...

Yesterday was Project Runway Malaysia finale...
Yes....Felix won!His collections were great....!
I love his designed....
Gorgoues blouses....
Congrates!


Today, I cooked spagetti for my breakfast and lunch!
First time cooked by myself....
Result was not bad...
quite nice!!Lol....
Pretty nice right the outlook...?



And....9 more days.....yes....9 more days...

exam will arrive then...

but i seems like very relax....still can watched tv, went to kl...

very stressed when i saw all my friends were study hard for STPM!

5 comments:

Genieve said...

heh! looks not bad. im sure its edible..

all the best in your exams ya!!!

im also like that, the nearer to the exam, the more relax i'll be, and i will find stupid stupid extra time to do loads of stuff!!!!!

:)

estelle said...

dont worry ning shing, your classmates are super super hardworking. dont look at them. look at me. ask me about all the tvb drama series, i know more bout drama than chemistry! haha

- 欣 - said...

haha...thanks genieve..ya...i very scare if the exam is nearer but i wont study also...just relax!lol....

hey soong, ya!my classmates all are crazy 1!i also kept watching tvb drama series le....hahha...like exam already over!anyway....good luck to u lo...after exam, we slowly talk about tvb drama series!!!

IuhniX said...

ei..what ur classmate ?only sammy they all will study like hell ! I still check ur blog eriday !

- 欣 - said...

hahaha.....thanks thanks....yala...all of them except both of us jahat 1...hahaa