Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today's life

Today, we all plan to have steam-boat in the coming holiday with Mr. See, Mr. Siah, Sammy, Chai Pic, Xin Hui & me....
We discussed till so excited....
But suddenly our topic not around this but something else...
I really can't believe that still got people in the class do not know bout me & "him"...
Haha....
I don't know should say them observative skills are too low or what...
Very obvious actually...
But the both gentlemen still don't know and asked me bout it!Argh...
But never mind, I won't kira with them....
Not my fault also....Who asked "him" so busybody asked me bout that when I was in my bad mood!
His own fault!Don't tried to blame me...
Well....Forget about it!



Do you all will dream even have a nap?
OMG.....only a nap, I also can dream...Don't know why...
Izzit too tired?too stress?
I dream that me and Chai Pic were chasing each other in our school party....Lol...
When i chased her, she still can take beverages from others.....
LAter, me and her stopped and have the drinks...
Hahah.....quite non-sense dream is this....




LEt's talk about my horoscope today....
I think quite true for me...
Let's see......

GEMINI
Many different people are pushing you for action right now, and it might be in your best interests to make them happy. They are not as concerned with the quality of your actions as they are with you just doing something now, so there is no reason to put any pressure on yourself. There is no wrong answer here, so anything you do will be appreciated. This is a no-lose situation for you, so let go of the tension you may be feeling and just go for it!

MAybe I should do what this horoscope said....let go the tension and just go for it!
I think I can I do it...

Lol....and.....I will ponteng tomorrow too....
What a good student I am.....



No comments: