Sunday, October 21, 2007

Friendship Lost & Found

Today, I'd read an article from The Star entitled "Friendship Lost and Found"....

It is wrote about a little childhood misunderstanding and a lot of childish pride add up to 30 wasted years.

The both person knew each other when they were aged 12.They became best buddy then.
But....good days are not always there for people....They ended up their friendship just because of his friend had chosen to listen to somebody esle rather than trusted his own best friend.

After 30 years, they met up each other again in a reunion dinner.He was shocked because he met his friend face-to-face.The most suprised was...his friend gave him a hug and quoted a verse from Bible -"Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven".

After the reunion dinner, they still kept in touch and they became best buddy again....

After I'd read this article, I wonder how could a friendship which already broken and got a scar on it can recover it.For me, once a friendship was broken means that there will be a great wall between us...We hard to overcome the wall....and and and.....I can't really stand for a friendship which full of unfaithful, cheat, liar and etc....

For me, a broken friendship means that they already fed up and hopeless in this relationship.So, how could them become hopeful after hopeless??I wonder.......?

Maybe forgiveness play an important part in friendship but for me, if my best friends misunderstood me and prefer to listen to others rather than me means he/she doesn't really understand me.....If like this, what is the point that this friendship still continue....waste time, waste energy and waste my trustworthty towards them.

And I hate the most is those people who are hypocrite.They really sucks!
Be friend with you nicely in front of people but backbiting you after that!Arg.....Damn it!

I heard one of my friend said this before, people will always change.Today maybe is your best friends but tomorrow......NO WAY!The will be your enemy too!So.....the friend who told me this actually he doesn't trusted anyone and he don't want has such a hypocrite friendship!He rather be alone than betrayed by the person you trust the most!




No comments: