Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Life, Reality & Dream

Recently, my mind is keep spinning around for lots of thing. It's all about my future, life, career and myself. The feeling to achieve all my dreams is getting stronger and stronger day by day. I can't stop thinking about it. I was always thinking of change in my current life. I'm feeling bored with all these which myself doesn't really like it. This is not the life I want in the beginning. 

Life after graduated and working is miserable, ups and downs. There are kinds of people appeared around me for this two years. Can't deny that in this two years, I've learnt a lots of thing. Such as how to handle with those so called "fake people", how to speak and present yourself in front of various types of people, and how to achieve my dreams.

During the past two years, I've been travel to few countries like Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan. In the travel, I felt relieve and relax. I've gained experience on how to communicate with different races, languages and culture. From the moment I started my travelling journey, I can't stop myself from travel anymore. I just wanted to travel more and look more into the big big world. To see different things from what I've seen normally. I wanted to broaden my vision through travelling around the world during the rest of my lifetime. I don't want to become a frog under the well. 

Well, talk usually more easier than you action. There are lots of factors that will caused you from doing what you really want to do. Travel needs money. Money need to earn from working. Working means you need to face all the unnecessary wars. That's pathetic, right? I know the way I'm thinking is childish which everyone needs to face the reality. But I prefer and I wish to work on something that I'm really interested. 

In order to fulfilled my dream which is travel, I've applied one job which very suitable for me. But I knew that the percentage of getting the job is quite low or should say zero percent but who care? As long as I took the first step and applied. The result is what doesn't matter because I did it. I did the first step to achieve my dream. I feel my dream is getting closer to me. Hopefully the result will not be disappointing and God bless.

So friends out there, let's work hard together to achieve the dreams in your heart. Take the first step to make the dream closer to you but not further from you. Have a nice day!


4 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

Yes! God blesses the one who really put his/her effort.
No matter how the result will be, we always here for each other. Hehe...wish us luck!!

Dreams are waiting for us!:)

iuhnix said...

Flight attendant? :D It's more important to work on what we love rather than forcing ourselves in doing what we don't like. Better start saving! Add oil :)

- 欣 - said...

meiyen, yeah! hahaha..even we can't get it, but we still can go for our solo trip. hahaha

xinhui, that's right. since working in this company, everyday I have nothing to do and just wasted my time in the office. all my knowledge from uni also useless in my company. aihhh..yes! i have to saving also. hahahaa

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

Yea... I just can't wait anymore... hahaha!