Wednesday, July 31, 2013

KISS Principle

The KISS principle from the drama "Triumph in the skies II" is very useful and meaningful to my life.


Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

Yes, can't deny that I'm always make things become complicated even just a little small thing.

Just like today, my colleague had asked me a question which has a simple answer. Although I have the correct answer in my mind, but yet I'd thought too much and made the answer complicated. She'd told me to use KISS principle and don't think too complicated and be confident to myself and to the answer.

From that moment, I just realized that I really think too much. No matter in studies, work, love, friendship and even my whole life. Because of this complicated mindset, I have ruined a lot of things. I've found out that one person being simple is not a bad thing. At least, he/she will be more happier than those who think too much like me. They enjoy their life more  than I do. A simple person will has less trouble and maybe look younger from outside and even deep heart inside.

From now on, I will try to learn to become a simple person. Simple yet gorgeous person. I will always bear in mind the KISS principle and apply in the rest of my life.


No comments: