Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Week :)

The week of mine ....Full with unexpected thing and met-up with my dearest besties!
Monday morning I've received call from my dad and said that our house was entered by thieves. Damn! I want to curse them forever! Ishhh....
Bad thing gone and so good things will come! Small amount doesn't out, big money doesn't come. Luckily the stupid idiot didn't hurt my dad.

Then, I had a dated with my sweetheart, Annie!
At first, we planned to go a shopping sales one. But who knows, we both ended up with disappointment because those clothes not suitable for us. :( So nevermind, we went for dinner in a korean restaurant in Amcorp Mall.

Smile..... Annie! <3

It's gambling time of 2 persons! :) I know it's so wu liao! But we loved it!

The another leg came! Vannx!!! Now we were 3 persons' gambling time! :)


Then on Saturday after work, I had lunch with a sapoh! Long time didn't meet her as Annie always said she is my best friend... So I asked her out for lunch! :)

Mirror US! <3

The foods and US! :)



On Sunday morning, I dated my long old best friend, honey Nee to watch a movie and lunch!


The Underworld: Awakening & Secret Recipe :)

And here she was! Honey Nee! <3


That's end my week! Love all the meet ups and hope to more with you guys! Love you guys! Muacksssssss <3


With loves,
Ning Shing


2 comments:

pianogal said...

omg!!!!!huningshing!!! 很委屈你hor?? ishhh..i will tell cys!!! long time didt visit ur blog..once masuk then saw my name...>.<

- 欣 - said...

hahahaha...yala..who ask u always said she is my best frend...so i mz best wf her...lol....u c ur name is the 1st le...LOL