Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outings!

Monday was Chap Goh Mei!!!! And my home is added a new member! Her name was NoNo.
I was so scared of dogs since I'm kid. But this time after the case, I planned to adopt a dog to take care of the house and also to train up myself not to scare dogs anymore.
So on Monday, I've started my first step to touch her and play with her.
She was so cute and when she moody, I felt moody and upset too. I can't believe that I fall in love with her. Love her so much although she is just a normal breed but not those toy dogs.

Emo's NoNo

At night after dinner in granny's house, I hang out with my girls at OverTime. This outing is to complete my mission that is ended my CNY with my very last glass of alcoholic drinks.
The girls! :)
Myself with the last glass of beer! No more beers or liquors for me anymore! This is my new resolution! :)


Tuesday, I had a gathering with my six form's friends. We had breakfast and continue with bowling and starbuck's sessions! It was awesome because we chatted a lot. Long time we didn't have such gathering.
Here are the girls! :)

That's end my 4 days holiday and it's time to back to work again! argghhh...so saddddd!!!
There will be no more holidays for those who are working until May!!! :(

With Love,
Ning Shing

No comments: