Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Restoran Yu Ai

Last Saturday, Annie and I went for food hunting again.
I found a seafood curry mee introduced by one of my friends!
So we decided to have a try since both of us love delicious foods so much!
There are two shops and the main branch is located at Segambut while there is a branch in SS2 where it is more nearer to us. So we chose to go for SS2 one. The exact address is No. 58, Jalan SS2/10, 47300 PJ.

The menu!

The shop!

The must-order-drink : Soya Cincau ! Yummy!

The Curry Seafood Mee! The curry is so thick and yummylicious!

My favourite Tom Yam Seafood Mee. Abit salty I felt.

The chilies.
Can you see how big the seafood is? The seafoods are fresh and sweet. The bowl of mee contains prawns, lala, fish, sotong, and the mussels. Oh my godness!!! I'm hungry while typing this.
Can you see how enjoy was her? :)
Ta ta!!!! Here is the result! They will providing an empty bowl for you to throw all your rubbish. LOL

Well, let's guess how much is a bowl of this mee cost?
One bowl of this mee cost RM17 for small and RM19 for large. Expensive huh? But it's okay...as long as it delicious and worth it. But after this meal, I have to save for few months. :(


The end! :)

No comments: