Tuesday, December 21, 2010

World Vision

Yesterday night I found a best friend who has the same idea with me to do some volunteer's work. So we decided to search for information on this.
And finally I found the World Vision website and they have the Sponsor Child's activity. So my friend and I had made decision to sponsor a child. We know that we can't really afford to do so by giving RM50 each month, so we found 3 more people to share with us by decrease our burden. So we only need to pay RM10 each month and we can help a child who needs us!
I feel so happy cause at last I did this. I wish to do this since years ago but didn't really take action. But this time my friend and I decided to take action on this matter.
Although we haven't get any reply from World Vision, but I hope they will find a child for us very soon so that we can help the child. I'm so excited to know who is the cute and adorable's child.
Besides, my friend and I also registered for volunteer's work at World Vision. Both of us were so excited yesterday when we discussed. But the volunteer's work have to wait the reply from them if they have any activities need volunteers. So we just can wait.
Hmmm...if possible, I would like to sponsor more and more children because they really need helps from us.

4 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

wow...i want to do that long time ago oso..but dono the procedures..may be after work will join..hehe

- 欣 - said...

really?if u wan join i shud ask u earlier....share wf me ma...u can find 5 frends in a gang to do de....rm10 each month...if wan noe more,i'll tel u when we meet...

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

yea~okok...:)