Friday, December 24, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I've just watched "Eat Pray Love" by Juliet Roberts. I'm quite outdated huh? But who care?
I fell in love with this movie because it brought me lesson about life. How wish am I can like Liz in the movie which can travel around the world and gain the different experiences. Understand the place's culture, mix well with them and be good friends with them.
  • In the Rome, I love the thought of the Italians - "Be joyful by doing nothing"(I don't know how to speak in Italian). And the Italian language is so fantastic. The rhythm is so amazing! If I'm giving a chance to learn foreign language, I might choose Italian. Eat at Italy is a best choice because there is alots of nice food such as Spagetti, Pizza and so on.

  • For pray, India is the best place to go. Meditation is the best medicine for us to figure out what we want. Clear your mind, without any thinking. Silence doesn't seems to be a bad thing but in other way, it can let you get something unexpected.

  • Bali which is the love's heaven. It is such a harmonic and peaceful place. How best to have an aventure there. In this movie, they said everyone who has visit Bali must have an aventure. It is so true because in such a lovely place, everyone will becoming adorable and sweet.

I wish I could go for Eat Pray Love once in my lifetime because it is a great experience to have. I wish I could!

3 comments:

IuhniX said...

I love the movie too and the book as well :)

- 欣 - said...

yeah!i dun have the book so jz can love the movie!=P

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David