Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday End!

My semester break is going to end in 2 more days!
I don't want to back to the stress and tired days. But what to do? I still need to go back.
Am going to meet my friends in uni and my baby dear. But very soon, I need to face the final exam.
This semester is a tough sem for me because all subjects are too hard. Since first day of the semester, I didn't concentrate in the lecture, always sleep at house. Didn't revise even though there will be test tomorrow. I was totally lazing around this semester.
I miss my home very much although I'll back every weekend. But just two days were not enough for me this greedy gal. I want to stay at home sweet home forever but I know it is impossible. People will grow up. So everything will change. But no matter how am I going to change, I still will love my family very much and forever.

No comments: