Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Untitled

Chinese New Year supposed to be a happy festival, right?
But don't know why this year I didn't feel so happy like last time.
Maybe because my grandpa still in unconscious condition althought he had discharged from hospital and back to home.
Today, when I went to grandmom's house, I heard my granny said this evening grandpa looked quite suffer. I know granny was so worried about grandpa. She worried until didn't eat dinner.
My dad also worried for my grandpa. He stay at my granny's house today to take care of my grandpa even though he is sick now.
Please GOD, please give strength to my grandpa, granny and my dad. Give my grandpa power to live. Give power to my granny and my dad to take care of my grandpa.

*Gong, you must be tough, okay? I'll be here to pray for you. Don't worry ya.

No comments: