Saturday, July 12, 2008

The week of my life

Monday:
I just started my lectures and felt stress eventhough the lecturers just gave us some introduction about the subjects. I spent the days in my faculty to settle all the studies stuff.
At night, my college had a talk with one of the Secretary of Parlimen. The stupid me went down to Dewan Makan and listened to the talk. Oh gosh! It's really tiring! Many people just slept inside the air-conditional Dewan Makan while the Secretary of Parlimen was giving talk.
After the talk, my room floor had a meeting but because of my tireness and sleepy-ness, I just don't care about the meeting and went to sleep.

Tuesday:
Just a boring and normal day with few lectures. At night, I asked my sister came to fetch me to have dinner. I just superb excited because I can leave the college for 1 hour. Although it was just 1 hour, but I felt good!

Wednesday:
Same as usual. I got class at 8a.m. but I need to woke up at 7a.m. to prepare myself to class. Before enter uni, I thought those who staying inside the hostel can sleep for late abit. But what I realized is totally different. You know why I need to woke up so early? The reason is if I didn't wake up early and go to class, I can't found a place in few first rows. Many people just went the to lecture earlier and find a seat which is in the front rows and can see the LCD clearly. So as the result, I need to do so. Poor me!!
In the afternoon, I and Chiam went to 12th college to eat our lunch there. It was the 1st chinese meal I had there since the past 2 weeks. The foods there are quite nice and is really cheap. RM 3 for 2 veges and 2 meats.
At night, I had participate a Academic Night which organized by a Christian Club. The event is organized in out of our campus. I gained alot from the programme and knew some seniors who are so friendly to lend us their notes.

Thursday:
Study as usual and at night, our college had a Barbeque at Pokok Tanjung. We no need to BBQ ourselve. Our Malays' seniors BBQ for us and all the foods were prepared and we just need to queue up to take food. There have Meehon, corns, sausages, and BBQ chickens. Yummy!

Friday:
Yahooo!!! The day I wish it comes fast. I can leave the oldest and smallest college! I no need to stay at there for 2 days. Im just so happy!:)

No comments: