Saturday, July 19, 2008

I think this week is abit interesting.
I started my Physical Chemistry Lab and Inorganic Chemistry Lab already. They just similar as our Form 6 syllabus. My first experiment for both are same that is Acid-Base Titration. At first I forgot how to start to do experiment but then I get to refresh my memory. Unfortunately, my Phyical Lab's lecturer was a bitch. She just told us our lab report needs what but she didn't teach us how to calculate those superb complicated calculation. Somemore, she kept saying wants to penalised us if our grammar is bad and if we don't use Arial or Times New Roman size 12, she will minus our marks. Shit! I hate her. Luckily my Inor Lab's lecturer was good!

After my 5 days boring class, I managed to relax myself by going to Mid Valley with my coursemates+collegemates and they were Ah Chiam(from Sarawak), Hong Jun, Shen Lim and Jia Hui(3 of them from Penang). We went to 12th college had our lunch after our class at 12p.m.. Then went to Mid Valley at 2p.m. by taxi. We separated to 2 taxis. RM 4.20 from 12th college to Mid Valley. The price is quite okay.

At first they wanted to watch "The Dark Knight" but then all full house already. So we played bowling at there. I felt good. We did enjoy it. After that, we just had window shopping and then had dinner at 5p.m. at a Non-halal shop because they wanted to eat pork so much. Lolz... Some of them didn't eat pork for 3 weeks though.

We went back to college at 6 something. At first we wanted to take taxi but then there are so many people queue up for taxi, so we just took bus.

At night, I went out with my sister and her friends. They went to Mid Valley also and watched "The Dark Knight" at 11.35p.m. . Oh gosh! I was so sleepy. I woke up at 7a.m. on Friday and didn't rest after that. I slept the very FIRST time in cinema when I watched "The Dark Knight". The movie is not boring but nice. But my stupid sleepy-ness made me while watching while sleeping. What I hate the most is I slept when it came to the end. I can't watched the end of the movie. Too bad!! I must download and watch it again. And guys, you should watch it. The joker is funny! We went back to my aunt's house at 3a.m.. I quite enjoyed that day especially went out with my new friends.

That's the week of mine.
There still have many many weeks for me to live with and next week will have test already. Crazy! BORING without ENTERTAINMENT.

No comments: