Friday, March 14, 2008

STPM Result

STPM result was past few days ago.
The day I wish to come had already came. Really felt excited when I get to know result was coming out soon.

On that day, I went to take my breakfast+lunch with my dad's friend at Ming Kok because they knew that I'm going to take result soon. So I went there around 11 something and I saw some Paulians there included LKH. He came to me and talked a while and wished me good luck and so did I.

After that, I fetch Sammy in T1 and went to school to get result. I managed to meet back my friends that few months didn't meet.

I started to shiver when I stepped into the hall. After a minute, I found Pn. Tan and she gave me my result. I was shivering when I'd opened my result slip. And don't know why....my tears fell down on my cheek. It's so embarrassing MAN!!! I think I cried because I was too scared!LOLZ>>>>

Well, STPM was GONE! So I'm here to congrate those who did well in this exam and to those who didn't do well, it's ok!Work harder when study in U and don't give up!

No comments: